Working For Non-Rooted PhonesHey we have got an superb trick to bypass any pattern lock of android device without losing your personal data. This is an awesome and easy to use trick.
You just need a PC with working internet connection to download some files. Son’t worry if you download the files one time then you don’t need to download it again and again.
Just follow my steps and avail this awesome trick.
STEPS TO BYPASS ANDROID PATTERN LOCK :
- Android SDK Tools For PC – Click Here To Download
- Android phone with USB Debugging enabled.
- Data Cable.
Set Up Your PC :1). Download Android SDK tool for your PC.
2). Now select “Other Download Option“
- Then download the first one.
3). Now install and open the application.
4). Then Select “Android SDK Platform Tools” and click on Install.
5). Now your PC is ready to deal with the problem.
Setting On Your Phone :Your phone must have “USB Debugging” enabled.
How To Enable USB Debugging Your Android Device :1). Go to Settings.
2). Then About Phone.
3). Tap On Build Number 7 Times.
4). Now a pop up will appear “You Have Now Become A Developer”.
5). Then again go to settings.
6). Scroll down.
7). There you will see “Developer Option”.
8). Open it and check “USB Debugging”.
Last Steps To Bypass Android Pattern Lock :* Connect your android device with PC/Laptop.
* Now open the folder where you installed “Android SDK Tool“.
* Enable “Show Hidden Files And Folder” as the folder is hidden.
* Generally it is available here – Users>>App Data>>Local>>Android>>Android
Now right click on “Platform Tools” Folder and select “Open Command Window Here“.
* Or you can simply type “CMD” in the address bar and press Enter.
* First check your device is correctly connected or not by using this command “adb devices“.
Now enter this command.
* Now enter this command:
update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
* If the command is not working then use this
This Is for educational purpose only.